Note: this section of the website and materials are under development and can be accessed in 2020.
We offer one-to-one coaching for women seeking to become leaders in the public finance sector. We can connect you to a number of experienced individuals that can work with you individually or collectively to help improve self-awareness, clarify goals, increase performance and unlock your potential as a future leader.
Given that coaching is also integral to the performance of an organisation we can match experienced coachers to meet your needs and offer practical advice for public bodies wanting to introduce coaching capabilities. Coaching will be provided upon demand to support your needs and help you unlock hidden potential and improve personal and organisational performance.
Benefits for individuals:
- Enhanced leadership skills that help to spring board your career
- Access to an experienced coach who will help you assess where you are now together with developing a personal development plan for the future
- Access to on-going coaching support
- Greater awareness of different cultures and diversity in thinking and learning
- Long term connections at a global level of women and men working in public finance
Benefits for organisations:
- Practical advice from coaching experts to help you introduce a leadership coaching scheme to improve effective working and performance
- Access to materials and tools to help leadership coaching become embedded in your organisation
- Opportunities to learn lessons from the practices in a diverse set of organisations from around the world
- Greater awareness of different cultures and diversity in thinking and learning.
If you would like to know more please contact us at: