As we grow as an organisation many of our training and e-learning courses will be developed to address a broad range of skills and development areas.
As a first step we have published a guide for establishing local networks as they are an important factor in helping to support women in the workplace to make connections and share ideas within their geographical areas. The Guide on how to set up a Women’s Network will provide a launch pad for women wanting to make a difference locally, raise awareness about the importance of gender equality and ensure that it is embedded into public finance. The guide will help you to build momentum locally so that the profile of women and the added value they bring to the performance of public finance can be better recognised and heard. You will also have the opportunity to become part of a greater PFW network in the future.
- Access to a practical guide to support the development of your local network
- Your personal development will be enhanced by leading or taking part in the network
- Opportunities to learn lessons and identify career development opportunities from others within the network
- Long term connections at a local and global level of women and men working in public finance
- Establishing a potential influential group on gender equality issues to bring about change locally.
You can either purchase the Guide and have access to on-line support for a one-off payment of £75.00 or if you're seeking to become a Gold Member have access to the guide as part of your subscription.