Become part of a wider community now and help your career
By becoming a member of Public Finance by Women (PFW) you will be part of a larger community of women and men around the world seeking to develop their careers in the field of public finance. You will be part of a diverse network of individuals that are battling to achieve gender parity through policy and advocacy to ensure that we meet the challenges of this and future generations.
Community is central to everything we do at PFW and we absolutely love the level of support in kind that we have received so far in achieving our objectives. This is why we want to reach out and make a number of annual memberships available for a one-off fee of £70.00 GBP per individual. In recognition of the adverse impact of COVID-19 this rate will be available for an extended period until 31 March 2021.
This type of membership option gives you a number of benefits:
- The opportunity to connect with a growing global network of women and men in the field of public finance that you can tap into throughout your career
- Access to at least three virtual webinars with inspirational speakers covering topical areas
- Access to training materials, guidance and support for our re-defining leadership mentoring scheme, as well as access to future mentoring programmes
- Invitations to online and offline events on specific topics
- Discounts on training courses, coaching or peer support
- Guidance, support and materials to help you design and establish local women’s networks.
Overall, you will have a feeling of satisfaction that your subscription will be reinvested in developing career support materials and research that will benefit women in public finance.
PFW membership is a £70 one-off payment via PayPal.
1. Please follow the PayPal button below to initiate the membership setup.
2. Once initial payment is complete you will then receive an email from us with a link to register your profile and login.