Objectives and Principles
- To establish and grow a global network so that women can benefit from support and mentorship during their careers in public finance.
- To provide a leading voice for women leaders within public finance by promoting connections and discussions on common issues.
- To give independent guidance to women seeking a career within public finance.
- To lead the policy debate impacting on women in public finance through promoting good practice, advocacy and research on themes that are globally and/or regionally relevant.
- Inclusive: including all people who might otherwise be excluded or marginalised by gender, religion, race or disability so as to avoid bias and to aim to truly change mentality and address root causes that hold women back in their careers.
- Ethical: championing diversity, fairness, integrity and transparency in everything we do.
- Innovative: showing dynamism, enterprise and responsiveness to needs.
- Professional: providing focused advice and support in delivering the objectives.
- Positive: ensuring we promote positivity and active engagement across all of the foundation's activities.
- Collaborative: linking to other networks and organisations that can bring positive benefits to women working in public finance and vice versa.