Public Finance by Women (PFW) invites you to become part of a wider PFM community now and help your career.
We are super excited to be launching our membership scheme.
By becoming a member of PFW you will be part of a larger community of women and men around the world seeking to develop their careers in the field of public finance. You will be part of a diverse network of individuals that are battling to achieve gender parity through policy and advocacy to ensure that we meet the challenges of this and future generations.
Community is central to everything we do at PFW and we absolutely love the level of support we have received so far. This is why we want to reach out and invite you to become a member for an annual fee of £70.00 GBP per individual. This rate will be available for a limited period ending on 30th September 2020.
You will benefit by having:
- The opportunity to connect with a growing global network of women and men in the field of public finance that you can tap into throughout your career
- Access to at least three virtual webinars with inspirational speakers covering topical areas. The first workshop focuses on ‘Redefining Leadership for a Brave New World’
- Access to training materials, guidance and support for our ‘Re-defining Leadership Mentoring Scheme, as well as automatic enrolment to future mentoring programmes
- Invitations to online and offline events on specific topics
- Discounts on training courses, coaching or peer support
- Guidance, support and materials to help you design and establish local women’s networks.
Overall, you will have a feeling of satisfaction that your subscription will be reinvested in developing career support materials and research that will benefit women in public finance. Join us now and be part of a growing movement to tackle gender inequality in public finance. Go to the join and donate page on this website. https://www.publicfinancebywomen.org/membership/